BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED GUESTROOMS
- 226 Guestrooms | Elegant Furnishings, 46 in. TV, Marble Bathroom, Work Desk, In-Room Safe, Premium Room, Sitting Area, Tub
- Deluxe Guestrooms | King or 2 Doubles [ 450 sq. ft. ]
SEVEN DISTINCTIVE THEMED SUITES
- Dauphine St. | Eclectic New Orleans Culture Theme. Includes a sitting area with TV, library, fireplace, two king bedrooms and two full bathrooms with showers.
- St. Charles St. | 18th Century Parlor Style Theme. Includes a parlor with fireplace, two king bedrooms and two full bathrooms with showers.
- Bourbon St. | Masculine Theme. Includes a parlor with TV, two king bedrooms and two full bathrooms with showers.
- Poydras St. | Victorian Theme. Includes a sitting area with TV, two bedrooms with hand scraped wood floors and exquisite 1850 Rococo Revival Half Tester queen beds with two full bathrooms with showers.
- Napoleon St. | 19th Century European Theme. Includes a 19th century hand-carved fireplace mantel, sitting area, one king bed, large green marble bathroom that includes a carved marble bathtub (a gift from Napoleon to a Louisiana plantation owner).
- Frenchmen St. | Musical Theme. Includes sitting area with a fireplace, a great room with a baby grand piano, dining area with seating for eight and two large screen TVs. The suite includes one king bedroom and one bedroom with two beds, each with a full bathroom with shower.
- Royal St. | Black and Gold Theme. Includes a sitting area with fireplace, living room, dining room with seating for 10, a king bedroom and a bedroom with two beds, each with a full bathroom with shower.
Check In: 3:00PM (Must be 21+ to check-in)
Check Out: 12:00PM
Complimentary WiFi in all Guest Rooms and Public Space
DISTINCTIVE HOTEL FEATURES & SERVICES
- Executive Fitness Center
- Parking | $39 plus tax, per vehicle, per night
- Valet Parking (available Friday & Saturday from 1-11PM, Sunday from 7AM-12PM)
- Express Check Out
- Corner Pantry
- Historic Preservation Fee | $10 per room per night
- Pets are allowed. A flat, non-refundable pet fee of $75 will be charged per room.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Approx. 12,000 Sq. Ft. of Glamorous Meeting Space
LOWER LEVEL MEETING COMPLEX
- Napoleon Room | 684 Sq. Ft.
- Josephine Room | 285 Sq. Ft.
- Versailles Ballroom | 1,710 Sq. Ft.
- Versailles A | 384 Sq. Ft.
- Versailles B | 540 Sq. Ft.
- Versailles C | 690 Sq. Ft.
SECOND FLOOR MEETING SPACE
- Denechaud Room | 1,872 Sq. Ft.
- Bienville Complex | 1,100 Sq. Ft.
- Orleans Room | 594 Sq. Ft.
- Bienville Room | 528 Sq. Ft.
- Gravier Complex | 1,078 Sq.
- Baronne Room 484 Sq. Ft.
- Gravier Room 594 Sq. Ft.
- Poydras Room | 261 Sq. Ft.
ROOFTOP MEETING SPACE
- The Terrace Room | 1,012 Sq. Ft.
Full Service Conference and Catering Staff
Audio Visual Services
Theme Parties & Wedding Packages
LOCATION & ACTIVITIES
- Bourbon Street 4 Blocks
- Aquarium of the Americas 12 Blocks
- Audubon Zoo 5 miles
- Morial Convention Center 1 miles
Cachette 1907 Bar & Lounge
- 5:00PM - 12:00AM | Thursday - Sunday
In Room Dining