226 Beautifully Appointed GuestroomsDeluxe Guestroom | King, Double or 2 Doubles
*Features Include | Elegant Furnishings, 46 in. TV, Marble Bathroom, Work Desk, In-Room Safe, Premium Room, Sitting Area, Tub | 500 sq. ft.
Seven Distinctive Themed Suites
- Dauphine St. | Eclectic New Orleans Culture Theme. Includes a sitting area with TV, library, fireplace, two king bedrooms and two full bathrooms with showers.
- St. Charles St. | 18th Century Parlor Style Theme. Includes a parlor with fireplace, two king bedrooms and two full bathrooms with showers.
- Bourbon St. | Masculine Theme. Includes a parlor with TV, two king bedrooms and two full bathrooms with showers.
- Poydras St. | Victorian Theme. Includes a sitting area with TV, two bedrooms with hand scraped wood floors and exquisite 1850 Rococo Revival Half Tester queen beds with two full bathrooms with showers.
- Napoleon St. | 19th Century European Theme. Includes a 19th century hand-carved fireplace mantel, sitting area, one king bed, large green marble bathroom that includes a carved marble bathtub (a gift from Napoleon to a Louisiana plantation owner).
- Frenchmen St. | Musical Theme. Includes sitting area with a fireplace, a great room with a baby grand piano, dining area with seating for eight and two large screen TVs. The suite includes one king bedroom and one bedroom with two beds, each with a full bathroom with shower.
- Royal St. | Black and Gold Theme. Includes a sitting area with fireplace, living room, dining room with seating for 10, a king bedroom and a bedroom with two beds, each with a full bathroom with shower.
Check Out: 12:00PM
Distinctive Hotel Features & Services
- Concierge Services
- Executive Fitness Center | 5:00AM - 1:00AM
- Rooftop Pool and Observation Deck
- Private Cabanas
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Morning Coffee in Lobby
- Valet Parking | $39 per vehicle per night
- Turndown Service
- Express Check Out
- Citrus Infused Water in Lobby
- Corner Pantry
- Traditional PB&J Station
Meetings & EventsApprox. 7,848 Sq. Ft. of Glamorous Meeting Space
Lower Level Meeting Complex
- Napoleon Room | 652 Sq. Ft.
- Josephine Room | 321 Sq. Ft.
- The Versailles Room | 1,587 Sq. Ft.
Second Floor Meeting Space
- Denechaud Room | 1,872 Sq. Ft.
- Bienville Complex | 1,100 Sq. Ft.
- Gravier Complex | 1,078 Sq.
- Ft. Poydras Room | 261 Sq. Ft.
Rooftop Meeting Space
- The Terrace Room | 977 Sq. Ft.
Audio Visual Services
Theme Parties & Wedding Packages
Location & Activities
- Bourbon Street 4 Blocks
- Aquarium of the Americas 12 Blocks
- Audubon Zoo 5 miles
- Morial Convention Center 1 miles
- Bijoux at Le Pavillon
- Breakfast | 7:00AM - 11:00AM
- Lunch | 11:00AM - 2:00PM
- Open 7 Days a Week
- Le Gallery Lounge
- Dinner | 5:00PM - 10:00PM
- In Room Dining
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches | 10:00PM - 11:00PM